DIBOND SIGN MATERIAL USES: Exhibition Graphics, Point of sale signs, Direction signs, Hoardings, Security signs, Display Signage, Shop signs, Menu Boards, Event signage, Museum Displays, Advertising signage.
Both lightweight and rigid, corrugated plastic is a material best for many different advertising uses.
- Dibond is a strong but flexible lightweight Aluminium Composite
- Long term use – 10 yrs plus
- Maximum sheet size 1550mm x 3050mm
- Highest quality direct to panel printing using fade resistant UV inks
- Can be screwed nailed riveted or stuck to suitable surfaces
- Lightweight but rigid 3mm thick aluminium face with polythene core
- Can be contour cut
Available in printed single-sided or double-sided options
- Aluminium Composite
- 100% waterproof inks
- UV Protection
- Indoor or Outdoor use
- No Parking Signs / Traffic Signs
- School Signs
- Door Signs
- Development Hoardings
- Wall Mounted Information
- Builders Signs
- Security Signs
- Display signage
- Shop signs
- Point of Purchase (POP) Displays
- Retail Signage, Menu Boards
- Trade Shows Graphic Panels
- Point of Sale (POS) Displays
- Retail Displays
For larger orders or orders with speciality cutting please contact directly for an exact print schedule.
You can also collect your Dibond free of charge from our Edinburgh office.
For the largest boards there may be an additional delivery surcharge depending on the dimensions.
You can view a complete artwork checklist here:
CYMK Colour mode: dibond boards are printed in 4 colour CYMK ink. Your artwork should be supplied in this colour mode to prevent the risk of colours changing. Any RGB images will be converted automatically by us, but this does not guarantee the colours will be an exact match.
Recommended bleed: 5mm. This is to allow for cutting discrepancies during manufacture. By adding 5mm of bleed all the way around, this will guarantee no white areas and a graphic right up to the edges.
Recommended safe zone: 10mm. To prevent obstruction from screw holes and any minor deviations in manufacturing, we suggest a 10mm safe zone. This is the minimum distance text or important graphics should be placed from the edge of the dibond board.